Black Water Explorer Yacht Tecnical Specifications
The Blackwater Explorer was designed for fishermen. Her well-organized debarkation deck lets a full group of anglers get started on their fishing day quickly, without crowding, fuss or confusion. The debarkation deck’s waterline exit lets you walk right onto your fishing boat with no ladders to climb. All of your fishing gear and take-along items can remain right at hand and ready to go when you are. We’ve done our best to think it through and we believe we’ve come up with what may be the best purpose-built fishing vessel in the Amazon Basin.
The Explorer is a fishing mothership of the highest caliber. The list of her luxurious features is long. Here are just a few.
1. Private bathrooms w/sink, toilet and shower in each cabin.
2. Roomy cabins with room to relax and plenty of storage space.
3. Two meter high ceilings. Gone are the days when six-footers have to duck.
4. Huge (6 and 1/2 x 7 meter) common area. Spacious dining room and lots of walk-around space.
5. Big, wide, non-slip stairwells.
6. Cabin doors open directly to outside spaces.
7. Shallow draft for improved access - over 1/2 meter less than typical Amazon yachts. The Explorer can fish areas we’ve never accessed before.
8. Wider beam - Perfect stability.
9. Smoke-free cabins and indoor areas.
10. Open-air bar and lounge area on upper deck.